Our Hours


or By Appointment

451 Eastland Dr #8 • Twin Falls, ID 83301

 Accounting Services in the Magic Valley Region

Let’s face it: looking for an accountant can be tough. It is crucial they are trustworthy, honest, hardworking, with resources of a big company and customer service of a small company. Well, look no further. Here, we are a small-town business. What does that mean for you? We offer hands-on, personalized accounting services for our clients. With over 23 years of experience, Susan Tenney has seen it all. From personal to small business needs, she is well equipped to help.

Though located in the Magic Valley region of Idaho, we serve clients all over the United States. We offer a wide array of services for any personal or business needs. We can help with bookkeeping, payroll services, tax preparation, and even business consulting. Whether you are an experienced businessperson, a starting entrepreneur, or simply needing help with taxes, we have the resources to help.

If you are ready to save money, maximize revenue, and get other ducks in a row for your business, contact our office today. Personalized, professional tax and accounting services are just a phone call away.

Are My Federal Withholding's Correct For 2018

Tax reform legislation passed in late December reduced tax rates, eliminated the deduction for personal exemptions and eliminated or reduced several itemized deductions for tax years 2018 through 2025. Because of these changes, the IRS updated its withholding tax charts, resulting in less withholding for 2018. The reduced withholding may not be sufficient to cover your taxes for 2018. Your withholding must be reviewed.

You can check to see if you will have enough federal tax withheld by using the IRS updated Withholding Calculator and Form W-4. The IRS calculator helps you review your withholding considering the new tax law. You will have to scroll down a bit until you see: Withholding Calculator.

Additional Resources

Information for Idaho

2020 difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit

Tax Reform and What it Means for Your Personal Taxes

Can I Claim the New 20% Qualified Business Income Deduction on my Tax Return?

Susan Tenney, CPA
451 Eastland Dr #8 Twin Falls, ID 83301
208-734-4428 stenneycpa@yahoo.com